Operators must provide elevator emergency support
Under the revised Ordinance, there are new requirements for elevator operators, which must be implemented by 12/31/2020. These requirements demand the availability of a two-way emergency call system providing access to a constantly manned emergency service. Bosch will help you to implement the service and comply with your obligations as an operator.
Bosch is here to help you – we offer everything from a single source
- Support for implementation of the German Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health
- Immediate assistance in an emergency – complete service from elevator emergency support to freeing trapped people
- Connection of the emergency support unit to the permanently manned emergency call center
- Fast and reliable rescue of trapped people by a partner network throughout Germany
- Provision and installation of emergency call systems